Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Prepare the item selection working both on permanent items + event items: deal with suppliers to get support and define mechanics. Prepare stock allocation to stores & follow up.
- Work with Marketing designer for all aspects of communication of the campaign / event / promotion : store general atmosphere, window display, promotion tables, decoration, uniforms accessories, music, offline & online communication
- Check & follow the design & production of POSMs, materials required by the Visual & Merchandising plan.
- Coordinate & guide stores to set up POSMs, materials & requirements: meeting, weekly brief, set up in store, audit
- Real Back-office link in charge of the preparation of promotion programs
- Make promo campaign report
- Analyze reports from Cat Lai & Purchasing team to set up and follow up of promotional mechanics to clear near expiry and high SOM items
- Define, design and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy
- Create appealing and eye-catching merchandise displays that lead the customer through the entire store
- Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays
- Identify key messages and set a clear image of the end result
- Monitor costs and work within budget
- Oversee the production and brief staff on arranging displays
- Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
Support to stores:
- Key contact for the stores for any marketing & promotional needs
- Set up of the audit form and make sure MKT does frequent audit.
. Graduating from University/ College with the major in Marketing, Business Administration, Commerce, Public Relation, etc.
. Having over 2 years experience in trade marketing for FMCG, retail, etc.
· Knowledge of marketing and trade marketing activities, strategies, tools and techniques
· Knowledge of category management and assortment, trade channels
. Good English communication
. Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Analytical - ability to analyze data, results, trends
· Energetic, organized and business-driven approach
· Strong communication skills, high adaptability
· Good role-based leadership, project management and decision making