Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
* Is responsible for the sales achievement within portfolio:
- Increase the level of activity within his/her account portfolio and expand it:
+ Actively identifies and recruits new customers.
+ Manages a portfolio of customers. Conducts required daily sales visits as per the required frequency, and insures achievement of required sales targets.
Increases Stock-Keeping Unit (SKU) penetration and off take level:
+ Effectively provides their customers with requested samples. Follows up on any additional requests to make the sale and appropriately report feedbacks.
Maintains high level of Customer satisfaction:
+ Works on keeping high level of satisfaction among their key accounts.
+ Proactively checks on their customer’s products quality/ availability to avoid complaints.
- Focus on Key Accounts: Focuses on key account retention and growth by insuring proper contact at all levels of the organization.
* Is prepared to achieve and develop performance:
- Prepare each customer visit by reviewing their account & setting clear objectives
- Always keep their sales tool kit complete and updated
* Additional Responsibilities:
- Reporting: Records daily customer visits in required format
- Forecasting: Supports effective stock management by providing required forecasts of their customer needs
- Market intelligence: Proactively reports market data relevant to trends, opportunities and/or competitors’ activities
- Promotional activities: Supports the commercial team in the launch of new products
- Debt Collection: Supports the debt collection process of their accounts and when necessary gets involved to solve payment problems.
- University degree
- At least 2 years experience Sales, prefer candidates have experience and relationshion in Horeca channel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact with various types of people (Western, locals...) and build a relationship
- Good communication in Japanes and English