Annam Gourmet Market looks for QA Supervisor with the main responsibility as below:
- Respecting the technical datasheet/ SKU to control the quality of products at arrival, during labelling and allocating/ stocking process in AGM/ACG stores and ensuring the same product quality into customer hand
- Ensuring the good hygiene and temperature of products receiving/transportation/storage/display conditions in store
- Improve the transparence & the quality of our F&V items in store by: monitor the pesticide residue of vegetable products + correctives actions
- SOP training: support SOP team to train all validated sop process in store with clear theatrical info & practical exercise
- Control with SOP team the respect of our SOP guidelines & policies in store/ho
- Plan and assign work of subordinates
- Setting up the control process to detecting expired products on shelves or in stock and making them respected by the store staff
- Confers with customer representative to resolve complaints.
- Analyze facts or circumstances surrounding individual problems to determine what action should be taken within the limits of standard practices.
- Responsible for compilation and maintenance of inspection reports and records.
- Working with the relevant departments to resolve the quality management issues
- Updating information from information channels relative to quality warning and consult QA Manager for making action to withdraw products layout on shelf
· University or College Degree in subjects food technology, biotechnology, polymer science/ technology
. Have 5 years experience in quality control with over 2 years at the same level.
. Experienced in HACCP, ISO 22000 or other food management system is an advantage
· Excellent technical skills
· Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
· Leadership skills
· Planning and organization skills
· Communication and interpersonal skills
· Problem-solving skills
· Team working skills